Become Technologists in the field of Electronics & Communication
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- Technical competence in design, development and implementation of electronics and communication technology and capability to extend its applications to different thrust areas like Embedded Systems, Machine Learning, Microwave, Radar Engineering, Robotics and VLSI.
- Advanced and skilful knowledge for analysing, modelling, and evaluating all research problems in major thrust areas of electronics.
- Technical expertise to carry out independent research while handling all themes which constantly evolve in multidisciplinary technological challenges through continuous learning, constant engagement and appraisal.
- Effective communication skills and leadership qualities embedded with ethical attitudes in the broad societal context while setting best standards in multi/interdisciplinary areas.
- Capabilities for higher professional positions on acquiring proficiency while imparting excellence in academics/industry/research and entrepreneurial skills.
- Acquired in-depth knowledge of Electronics with emphasis on thrust areas like Embedded Systems, Machine Learning, Microwave, Radar Engineering, Robotics and VLSI, including wider and global perspective, with an ability to discriminate, evaluate, analyse and synthesise existing and new knowledge, and integration of the same for enhancement of knowledge.
- Capability to think laterally and originally, conceptualize and solve engineering problems, evaluate a wide range of potential solutions for those problems and arrive at feasible, optimal solutions
- Communication skills to interact with the engineering community, and with society at large, regarding complex engineering activities confidently and effectively. They would be able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation by adhering to appropriate standards.
- Acquired professional and intellectual integrity, professional code of conduct, ethics of research and scholarship, consideration of the impact of research outcomes on professional practices and an understanding of responsibility to contribute to the community for sustainable development of society.
|20-437-0101||Embedded Architecture and Interfacing||C||3||5|
|20-437-0102||Advanced Digital Communication||C||3||5|
|20-437-0103||Advanced Digital Signal Processing||C||4||5|
|20-437-0104||Embedded Systems Laboratory||C||1||4|
|Elective-I (Specialization) Lab||E||1||4|
|Elective-II (General) Lab||E||1||4|
|20-305-0201||Embedded System Design||C||4||5|
|20-305-0203||Digital Signal Processing||C||4||5|
|20-305-0205||Embedded System Design Lab||C||1||4|
|20-305-0206||Control Systems Lab||C||1||5|
|20-305-0301||Project Part 1||C||0||5|
|20-305-0303||VLSI System Design||C||4||5|
|Project Part 2||C||13||20|