Become Technologists in the field of Defence Technology
- To develop Post Graduates who have the necessary theoretical & experimental knowledge, skill and aptitude in defence technologies and systems and can get recruited in the various defence laboratories, defence public sector & private industries, ordnance factories and other similar sectors of the economy at national and international level.
- To contrive skilled manpower in the field of defence technologies.
- To enhance students‟ interaction with the senior, experienced manpower engaged in defence labs and defence industries and have real time knowledge / experience in the technology development, technology deployment and defence systems
- To acquaint students for the needs of technologies related to defence & security of nation and to create zeal among students to pursue research and development for defence technologies.
- Acquire technical competence, comprehensive knowledge and understanding the methodologies and technologies associated with land, air & naval defence systems. Apply knowledge to identify, formulate and analyse complex engineering problems.
- Having an ability to apply knowledge of science, mathematics, engineering & technology for development of defence technologies.
- Having an ability to design a component, subsystem or a system applying all the relevant standards and with realistic constraints, including operational and environmental.
- Acquire the skills for uses of contemporary techniques, resources and modern engineering and IT tools
- An ability to identify, investigate, understand and analyse complex problems, apply creativity, carry out research /investigation and development work to solve practical problems related to defence technological issues.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written contexts in the form of technical papers, project reports, design documents and seminar presentations.
- Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
|20-437-0101||Embedded Architecture and Interfacing||C||3||5|
|20-437-0102||Advanced Digital Communication||C||3||5|
|20-437-0103||Advanced Digital Signal Processing||C||4||5|
|20-437-0104||Embedded Systems Laboratory||C||1||4|
|Elective-I (Specialization) Lab||E||1||4|
|Elective-II (General) Lab||E||1||4|
|20-305-0201||Embedded System Design||C||4||5|
|20-305-0203||Digital Signal Processing||C||4||5|
|20-305-0205||Embedded System Design Lab||C||1||4|
|20-305-0206||Control Systems Lab||C||1||5|
|20-305-0301||Project Part 1||C||0||5|
|20-305-0303||VLSI System Design||C||4||5|
|Project Part 2||C||13||20|